:: TICKETING INFORMATION ::
*PRICES SHOWN ARE BASED ON ARRIVAL DATE
*ALL CAMPING IS PRIMITIVE CAMPING (INCLUDING RV SPOTS) AND THERE ARE NO HOOKUPS FOR WATER OR ELECTRIC (QUIET GENERATORS ARE ALLOWED)
*ALL TICKETS INCLUDE PRIMITIVE CAMPING, ACCESS TO ALL MUSIC, SWIMMING, WORKSHOPS, OBSERVATORY TELESCOPE, and ACTIVITIES
*ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASERS ARE GUARANTEED A COMPLIMENTARY PAIR OF SOLAR ECLIPSE VIEWING GLASSES
*ALL TICKET HOLDERS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR TERMS& CONDITIONS. (BELOW)
PLEASE VIEW OUR FAQ SECTION FOR ANSWERS TO COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THIS PDF, READ, PRINT THE LAST PAGE, SIGN AND BRING IT WITH YOU!!
:::: GATE HOURS ::::
FRIDAY – 10AM – 1AM
SATURDAY – 8AM – 1AM
SUNDAY – 8AM – open all night until 11:00AM MONDAY
***Gate closes at 11:00 AM Monday – Hard curfew***
(Monday 11AM Gate is closing only for those who are not already onsite. If you are already onsite prior to 11AM Monday then you are invited to stay and view the eclipse with us)
Terms and Conditions, Waiver and Liability Release
In consideration of being allowed to participate in and attend The Darkening of the Sun (the “Event”), which shall take place at Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC in Franklin County, MO, this August 18th through 21st, 2017, I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Event, including but not limited to, the following:
1. I certify that I am physically able to participate in the Darkening of the Sun event and in any activity or performance associated with it, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
2. I acknowledge and fully understand that as a participant or attendee I will be engaging in activities that involve risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, property loss, and social and economic losses. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions or negligence of the organizers of the event, Darkening of the Sun, Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC, and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers (collectively,Darkening of the Sun),and its participants, volunteers, vendors, and spectators;
(b) conditions of the premises or equipment used;
(c) rules and regulations regarding the activities;
(f) condition of participants;
and (g) vehicular traffic. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time. I knowingly and voluntarily assume all risk of property loss, personal injury, or death, which may occur by attending the Event. I hereby forever, release, discharge, and hold harmless, Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC from any claim arising from such risk, even if arising from the negligence of Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC or by third parties, and I assume full responsibility and liability for my participation.
3. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC, its officers, directors, members, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, landlords,contractors and subcontractors, and other participants, vendors, sponsors, affiliates, and if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment, art installations and premises used to conduct the Event or related activities (collectively the “Releasees”), for any and all claims and damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses that I may have or which may subsequently accrue to me, relating to, resulting from or arising out of my use and/or participation in the Event, including any injury or damage to my person or property, or to that of any other person or property. I intend that the waiver and release of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the “Releasees” harmless from and against any and all claims by third parties for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities, and expenses relating to or resulting from, or arising out of my participation or attending of the Event, including any programs, event or activity at the Event.
4. If I am a parent or guardian I acknowledge that I am responsible for my children & minors at all times. I understand that there are creeks with swimming holes at the Event site, and that I am solely responsible for ensuring that my children & minors do not enter the water unattended. I hereby release Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC and their respective agents, employees and subcontractors, whether paid or volunteer, from any liability related to injuries or accident, which may arise from my children or minors (or children in my care) entering into the water, or participation in any Event class, workshop, or activity.
5. I understand that there are no lifeguards on duty at the Event. I understand that if I choose to enter the water, I do so at my own risk, and release Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC from any and all related liability.
6. I acknowledge and understand that the following are prohibited:
- – Glass
- – Pets, Animals
- – Weapons & Firearms
- – Amplified sound systems
- – Loud Generators (unless necessary for medical reasons)
- – Open Fires
- – Illegal Drugs
- – Fireworks or Explosives
I acknowledge and understand that all vehicles, including trucks, trailers & RV’s entering the Event are subject to all laws, insurance requirements and search by staff for stowaways, animals, pets, weapons, illegal drugs, fireworks or other prohibited items.
7. I acknowledge that I must bring enough food, water, shelter and first aid to survive the Event.
8. Public nudity is prohibited at the Event. I understand that I must remain clothed at all times when in public areas, and that I must wear a bathing suit (or other similar garment) when swimming.
9. I consent to medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during any program, event or activity. I release Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC and all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
10. I understand that minors under 18 years of age can attend the Event only if accompanied by a parent or guardian, and that if I bring a minor to the Event I agree to the contractual terms contained in these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the minor.
11. In the event I obtain tickets for any other person or persons, I recognize that I am acting as that person’s agent, and due to this agency relationship I agree to these terms on behalf of any person to whom I deliver any of the tickets and I shall notify any such person of these terms. By entering the venue or grounds with or without a ticket to the Event you are hereby in agreement with the Terms & Conditions and release all liability.
12. I agree that Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, terrorism, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes. I understand that tickets & passes sold are 100% non-refundable, non-returnable even if the Event is terminated early or cancelled, or entry conditions are modified, due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulation or conditions beyond Hawk Arrow Springs,LLC control.
13. I understand that the Event is a LEAVE NO TRACE, “PACK-IT-IN, AND PACK-IT-OUT” EVENT. I shall bring home with me anything I bring in, including garbage and recycling.
14. I understand that the Event is taking place during a high fire danger period and that open fires outside of the Event’s pre-designated locations are not allowed. If I smoke, I shall properly extinguish my cigarette butts and pack them out in adherence with LEAVE NO TRACE principles.
15. I understand that Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC reserves the right to refuse entry, and that my Event ticket/permission to be present at the Event may be revoked by Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC at any time, for any reason.
16. Refund and Cancellation Policy
All sales are final. No refund or exchanges will be issued for any reason. Tickets may be transferred to other individuals.
17. Use of Images
By attending The Darkening of the Sun event, I accept the Terms and Conditions for the use of photographic imagery, whether still, or by video, I understand and accept that no use (other than personal use) of images, film or video obtained at the Event may be made without prior written permission from Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC. “Personal Use” of images, film or video means sharing with friends, family, displaying on personal (non-commercial) websites, (so long as such website does not purport to be an official website of Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC), and/or displaying on photo sharing websites. Please note that photographic imagery taken of Native Americans in their regalia is an offense to their heritage and culture, if not first given verbal permission by that Native American person.
I understand that any commercial photography, film, or video recording requires prior written permission from Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC. Without such permission, I have no right under this agreement to sell,transfer, license, sublease or give any of my images, footage, film or video obtained at the Event to any other party, except for Personal Use. In the event that a third party obtains and uses any of my images,footage, film or video for anything other than Personal Use without such written permission from Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC, I agree that any permission, license or rights I may have granted this third party is completely void and invalid and that Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC has the absolute right, to require the third party to cease all use of the images, footage, film or video.
The only Creative Commons license approved by Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC for personal use licensing is the Creative Commons BY-NC-SA license, Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike
18. I acknowledge that while at the Event my likeness may be captured on film, video or photography, which may subsequently be displayed or disseminated without my consent or payment of compensation to me, and I release Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC from any liability due to such filming, photographing, or dissemination. Furthermore, I acknowledge that my likeness may be used by Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC and/or those granted written permission from Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC for this event documentary and/or promotional purposes.
19. Ingress and Egress to the Event
Due to the location of the event, the limitations of vehicle capacity of the roads leading to the Event, location and restrictions placed by the government on maximum population at the Event, you may be subject to lengthy delays in entry to the Event and in leaving the Event.
20. These Terms and Conditions may be changed by Hawk Arrow Springs, LLC prior to the Event, in which case the revised Terms and Conditions will apply. The most current version can be found at our website, darkeningofthesun.com. I agree to read and abide by all the information presented online at darkeningofthesun.com and their Terms and Conditions.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WAIVERS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS, AND I DO SO KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR DURESS.